The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The association with your shopping cart.
Allows pages to be displayed more quickly.
The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
An encrypted version of your customer id.
An indicator if you are signed into the store.
An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
Stores your Customer Segment ID
A flag that, indicates whether caching is on or off.
Your session ID on the server.
Allows guests to edit their orders.
The last category you visited.
The last product you looked at.
Indicates whether a new message has been received.
Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
The items you recently compared.
Information on products you emailed to friends.
The store view or language you have selected.
Indicates whether a customer authorized cookies.
The products that you recently looked at.
An encrypted list of products added to your wish list.
If you need to return products to NIXSYS, then you must request an RMA number.
Product must have been purchased from NIXSYS and be within warranty period. If you have questions about the warranty, and/or our return policies, please see our Warranty and Return Policies first.
1. Contact NIXSYS Technical Support If there is a problem with your NIXSYS system, email email@example.com or call our technical support staff and describe the problem before you request an RMA.
2. Customer Service Will Arrange for a Replacement If a technical support representative believes that a component exchange or system replacement is needed then, they will initiate an RMA process with our customer service staff. You will be given an RMA document to fill with appropriate information regarding your RMA. We will ship replacement parts within two business days (contingent upon availability). Related shipping charges will be covered only within 30 days of your original system invoice.
In cases where an RMA is authorized for a customer overseas, we require that the customer cover shipping both ways in all cases except for items that are Dead On Arrival, we will cover the return shipping.
3. Repackage the Component or System Please carefully repackage the component or system in the materials provided. Make sure the RMA Document provided by your Customer Service representative is packaged with the machine/parts. If you have not been given an RMA number, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive one.
4. Receive a Credit Memo for a Replacement Part When we ship your replacement, a corresponding invoice will be issued. You must return the original product within 10 business days, or our accounting department will collect on this invoice. Otherwise, you will be issued a credit memo for the cost of the part(s).
5. Shipping Address NIXSYS, Inc. Attn: RMA#___________ 34 Mauchly Ste B Irvine, CA 92618 Tel: (866) 464-9797